LEE CENTER – The Lee Center First Congregational United Church of Christ, Lee Center, was organized by the Rev. Joseph Gardner at the home of Moses Crombie on July 5, 1843, under the name of the First Congregational Church of Palatine Grove. For some time services were held at the Crombie home which was situated near the south end of Crombie Lane. The house was later moved to Amboy and remodeled.
Updated: 2 weeks ago